Friday, May 16, 2014

Sweet moment #232,123,564

After working straight I have finally reached my stretch of days off. 3 days off to be exact. Not to mention an entire week off from school. I can't even tell you how long it has been since I have had any time off from work. Ecstatic? HAIL yes!

Yesterday was my first day off, from everything! I still didn't want to waste the day so I got up early, worked out, showered, had some breakfast, and started to do some chores around the house. In the midst of cleaning RJ called me to let me know that he was going to get some studying done then come by and hang out before going to dinner later for my niece's 18th birthday celebration. RJ always does this thing where he pauses and smiles at me. It still makes me nervous every single time. I always nervous laugh and say "WHAT? what are you thinking?" he always says "nothing, I'm just happy." This time he did the pause again, and like clock work I said to him "WHAT? what are you thinking?" he then replied with "You're beautiful." Ok ok. Gas me up, baby.


No comments: