Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sweet moments

While I was out running my errands I was at a stop light and saw this couple walking their dog. They were laughing and walking towards the crosswalk when he just stopped and pulled her back to him and he kissed her. She kissed him back and pointed at the cross walk like she was saying "we can walk across!" And he pulled her to him again and kissed her. She finally put her arms around him and they kissed again. 

I thought it was the sweetest thing. Then before I knew it the light turned green for me and the person behind me was honking their horn.

I know, it seems creepy of me... but I couldn't NOT get a picture. It was just a beautiful thing to witness.


2 comments:

V. Nino said...

*sigh*

Love...lust...love...it's just the best thing ever.

Janice JV said...

It really is. I hope I end up on one of those relationships where we still are crazy for one another years down the road. I know it won't always be sunshine, rainbows, and candy...but I'd like to still be able to feel like I'm on my honeymoon even years later. :)