Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm laughing

Today is one of those days where my pain level is close to minimal. Which is amazing because the weather is sweet... sunny and warm, exactly the way I like it. Unfortunately, I spent the first have of my day stuck in my office just working. FORTUNATELY, it really didn't feel like work..because I love what I do.

I sometimes think about how much more work I could be getting done if I wasn't in pain 80% of the time. I would be able to take more photoshoots. I would even quit my day job and live off of the income from my photo shoots. That would be amazing. I could continue grad school and do the work I really love on the side. BUT, I know things happen for a reason, I shouldn't think that way.

Things are going well and steady, I'm pretty happy about everything I have right now. I just can't wait until I am pain free. It has been and will continue to be a rough road ahead. .. but I will be ok. A friend told me the other day "You've been through a lot with in the last year or so, I have no doubt that you will make the best of this situation. Whatever reason this is all happening for will prove to all be worth it." & I know she's right. I just need to remind myself of that everyday.

No comments: